The pro-quality scanner with advanced control to archive film and photos.
The quality and control you need to preserve priceless originals, right in your studio – it's easy with the Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner. You get professional-quality scans that make it simple to digitally archive virtually any original. 6400 dpi resolution1, a 4.0 Dmax, advanced optics and dual-lens scanning ensure extraordinary results whether scanning slides, negatives or film.
Digital ICE® Technologies remove surface defects, while two sets of film holders and an energy-efficient LED array help boost productivity. SilverFast® SE Plus and X-Rite i1® color management software add versatility. A specialized fluid mount tray (not included) is also available for unparalleled reproductions from black-and-white film.
Resolution: 4800 dpi and 6400 dpi (Epson Dual Lens System)
Ordering multiple scanners or support packages? Or, do you have a specific question about the Epson Perfection V850 Pro Photo Scanner?
You can always reach our HMB Capture team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 614-392-5198.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed color image scanner
- Photoelectric Device: Alternative 6 lines color Epson MatrixCCD®
- Optical Resolution:
- Epson Dual Lens System
- 4800 dpi and 6400 dpi
- Hardware Resolution:
- 4800 x 9600 dpi
- 6400 x 9600 dpi with Micro Step Drive™ technology
- Maximum Resolution: 12,800 x 12,800 dpi
- Color Bit Depth: 48-bits per pixel internal / external1
- Grayscale Bit Depth:
- 16-bits per pixel internal / external1
- Output Resolution: 4.0 Dmax
- Effective Pixels:
- 40,800 x 56,160 (4800 dpi)
- 37,760 x 62,336 (6400 dpi)
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5" x 11.7"
- Light Source: ReadyScan LED technology
- Scanning Speed:
- High-speed mode: 4800 dpi
- Full color: 10.8 msec/line (approx.)
- Monochrome: 10.8 msec / line(approx.)
- Optical Density: 4.0 Dmax
- High Pass Optics:
- Anti-reflective optical coatings
- High-reflection mirror
- Supported Film Size:
- 35 mm slides (12 frames)
- 35 mm film strips (18 frames)
- Medium format film (1 frame, up to 6 x 20 cm)
- 4" x 5" film (1 frame)
- Dust/Scratch Removal:
- Digital Dust Correction via Epson Scan
- Digital ICE Technologies for Film and Prints
- Optional Fluid Mount (scanning fluid and supplies not included)
- Transparency Size:
- Transparency adapter: 8" x 10" (max size)
- Transparency adapter using film holders/fluid mount: 5.9" x 9.74"
- Other: Optional Fluid Mount (scanning fluid and supplies not included)
- Buttons: 1 button, Epson Scan
- Standard Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Operating Systems:
- Windows® 8 – 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista®
- Windows XP®
- Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
- Mac OS® X 10.6.x – 10.10.x
- Temperature: 41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C)
- Operating: 10 – 80% (no condensation)
- Storage: 10 – 85% (no condensation)
- Dimensions: 19.8" x 12.1" x 6" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 14.6 lb
- Included Software:
- Epson Scan with Epson Easy Photo Fix® technology
- LaserSoft Imaging® SilverFast SE PLUS
- X-rite i1Scanner with reflective/transparent IT8 targets
- Interfaces: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Reliability: MCBF: 100,000 cycles
- Rated Voltage:
- Input: AC 100 – 120 V
- Output: DC 24V, 1A
- Rated Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
- Power Consumption:
- Operation: 23 W
- Standby Mode: 12 W
- Sleep Mode: < 1.5 W
- Power Off: 0.3 W
1 Optical resolution is the maximum scan resolution of the CCD elements, using the definition of ISO 14473.
2For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
3 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
1 External bit depth is selectable to 48 bits/16 bits depending on the image editing software.
Shipping and Billing Details
Shipping: Free Expedited Shipping. Expected delivery 3-5 business days. If you need an item sooner please contact us online or call us at 614-392-5198 to make arrangements.
Shipping Service: FedEx or UPS
Ships from: Westerville, Ohio
Ships to: Continental United States plus Alaska & Hawaii
For more information or a price quote on the scanners HMB offers, please contact our product sales team at 614-392-5198 or Contact Us.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- No returns on opened boxes
- Returns of unopened boxes are allowed with a 15% restocking fee